Monday, August 23, 2021

Back in the red

 

Very sad to say, here we go again.


Schools are starting, mask wearing is under debate at school board meetings everywhere and hospitals are facing full beds and ICU capacity limits.
It sucks.
I was hoping with vaccines, this would be over. 

So I'm going back to minimal contact. 
We have taken a hiatus from the bridge group.
I was hoping to go, in person, to volleyball games, but, for now, I'll have to settle for watching the live stream, when available.

I hope that final FDA approval gets some more people to get vaccinated. 🤞

2 comments:

JeriB said...

I've never seen this chart and method of presenting infection levels. It surely brings it home, doesn't it?

JeriB said...

I've never seen this chart and method of presenting the infection infection levels. It sure brings it home, doesn't it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails