Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Planting & Problems x4

 I was going to ditch these hanging planters this year, but then thought I would try herbs.  Basil, parsley, catnip, and 3 others.


The greenhouses were pretty empty today. I got lucky and got the red verbena I wanted for the big pots.  I bought the 16 remaining red verbena, exactly what I needed.


I've had good luck with both Verbena & Surdiva.

I was watching TV tonight and kept hearing a thumping sound, the dryer was running & I thought that was it. Finally, I got up to look.


Guess what, 4 large black bear cubs had to be chased off the deck.  I can see we have bird feeder damage, and one of the bears had a feeder in its mouth as it climbed down. 

Damn.


My Wyze cam got a couple of videos, nothing too excellent, one VERY close up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails