Friday, May 14, 2021

Condo Duty

 I worked in the yard again today.  I dumped the dirt out of my 5 jumbo pots,  now I can refill them with the Cowsmo potting mix.  I decided to take a break on the back deck & Barley was letting me know that she wanted to be outside too. 

So, we had our first condo day. 

It is fun to watch her get a nose full of the outdoors.




I think it is good for Barley to have an outing now and then. 
She sure seems to love it.



Another view of the Martins House.

I dumped the old dirt along the edge of the ditch. My plan is to rake it around and plant a bunch of flower seeds that I picked up at the dollar store.


I've been cleaning up around the yard and am tired of some of the pots I had, so I am having a Free Sale at the end of the driveway.. the boxes say FREE FREE FREE.


This is Forget-Me-Not time. I love these flowers so much but they do not seem to grow where I plant them. These are in the grass, they will get mowed over the weekend I suppose.   Glad I saw them today.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails