Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Flat Squirrels

Do you have flat squirrels at your house?
This goofy squirrel lays like this for long stretches. I guess he feels safe on my deck.
Yesterday, he was stretched out on a branch of the maple tree for quite a spell.

Just chillin' I guess.
Looks odd.

One of my bridge pals invited me out to her house in the country to dig up some plants. I went out this afternoon and came back with quite a haul. I do not know what anything is called, but everything will be flowering. I came home and plunked them all in the dirt. It is supposed to be a cold & rainy day tomorrow, perfect for new plants to get acclimated, I hope.

⛈⛈⛈

The Robins have a nest in the pine tree in the back yard, they were not impressed with my travels back and forth. I will have a few more things to plant this evening, as I am headed back to Monica's house who sold me the white violets and now she has blazing star. I'll get those in the ground tonight as well. The Robins can have their yard back after that.
🌲🌲🌲

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails