Monday, December 13, 2021

Finally, the desk

 So, you might remember my grand plan for a reorganization of my sewing room.  First the cedar chest was relocated, next a corner desk was to be added to the guest room. This will hold the modem/router & printer. Also, the monitor for my desk top computer...for now.  (Somewhere in this reorg, I'd like to downsize to just a laptop.)

So, today I assembled the desk that I bought about 16 months ago.  It's a perfect fit for that corner.  It should hold what I need.  As far as 'some assembly required' goes, this was not bad.  The instructions were complete & all the necessary parts & pieces were there.  

 It is quite sturdy and nice to look at. 

(The photos loaded in reverse order, again, but you will get the idea.)







So, what's next.

I need to move the modem/router.  Sounds easy, but time will tell. Once that equipment is moved out of the sewing room, I can rearrange to fit the cutting table in.  Right now the cutting table is in the living room.  

The desk was the major bottleneck.  Once I hauled the big box of parts & pieces into the house and I had to step around it everyday, I got motivated.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails