Sunday, December 5, 2021

American Beauties

 On Saturday, 12/4/2021, I was in Luck for great niece Ruby's 8am basketball game tipoff.  

From Luck I went to Frederic for great nephew Jude's first ever basketball game.  

Then, back to Luck for great niece Ruby's 2nd game.

 Then back to Frederic for great nephew Ivan's first ever basketball games (2).  

It was a full day on the bleachers. My butt was sore even sitting on my good stadium seat. 

After all that, I stopped at Bruce's for a quick visit and then headed home.  

As I rounded the lake on my way out of town, I saw these two American Bald Eagles perched above Big Butternut.  I circled back and parked where I could get a shot from the car.  

They were something to see.  

There is a house with big living room window that looks right out on this tree.  The home owners were watching me take photos of 'their' eagles.












It was a nice day of catching up with family.  I got to see 4 great nephews, 3 great nieces, 1 niece, 1 niece-in-law, 1 nephew-in-law, my sister-in-law, and several other extended in-law family members.  Many of these relatives I had not seen since before pandemic.

Many photos of the basketball players to be edited and posted later.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails