Wednesday, October 27, 2021

This and that

 I had my 3 month follow up with Cardiology yesterday. She reviewed my results from the testing in May,  Stress test- no blockages noted and Echocardiogram-strong heart, normal functions.  Come back in 6 months, continue medications, call if anything changes. Cool.

Sitting in the waiting room is a dose of how grateful I am for a healthy life & comfortable lifestyle.  It is painful to see so many who are really up against overwhelming health issues.  So, my visit to the clinic had a strong side effect of gratitude.

♥️♥️♥️

Raining on and off today, so I'm doing laundry, boiled up a dozen eggs in the InstantPot & then cooked up a spaghetti squash in the pot.  I should whip up some white bean & ham soup while I'm at it.


The rain paused and my lawn guy showed up, so he's mulching up wet leaves.  I don't suppose it matters if the leaves are wet or dry,  but I was surprised to see him out there.   Rain or shine I guess.

 A few birds have been at the feeders. No travelers, I guess the big flocks missed me this year.  My favorite Tufted Titmouse have been here. Today I saw 2 at the same time, and maybe a third. 


I took these a few days ago.
Their big eyes and little crest just get me.
♥️♥️♥️




♥️♥️♥️
This photo popped up on Facebook memories from 2014.  
Dad was here for Ev's memorial.

Little did we know that he would be gone the next week.
Glad we had this time together.

♥️♥️♥️


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails