Sunday, October 3, 2021

Fall(s)

I tripped and fell getting back into bed Friday night. Sat down hard and slammed my left side into the wall.  Bent my bad knee way back. 

Good news, I was able to get back up okay. ( I had just watched a video about how to get off the floor of you fall.) Today, my knee feels better than it did before the fall! Go figure..

My side is a little sore.  

I'm sporting a pretty fancy bruise.

Dumb. I got lucky.

The chipmunks & squirrels planted seeds in the planter under the bird feeders.  They grew a cute little row of sunflowers. 



My Maple trees are turning fast.  I hope they don't do their leaves too quickly. 
Color in the backyard. 

This maple always flashes red.

Nice gardening by the rodents.

I'm scheduled to get my Pfizer Covid-19 booster tomorrow.  Brother Glenn & SIL were diagnosed as covid positive on Friday.  

Get the vax! Stop the spread!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails