Saturday, October 30, 2021

Ready

 I don't know how many times I've done this to myself,  Aldi had boxes of daffodils bulbs last month, cheap, I grabbed 2 boxes.  A person should just keep on walking.  Anyway, I got them in the ground today.  I added them to the new Peony bed. The daffodils will come & go by the time the Peonies come up.  There were a lot more bulbs in each box than I expected, should be quite a display if they all come up.

I also finished up the winter prep of covering the A/C unit, unhooked the hose, covered the faucet, stored some furniture & covered the furniture on back deck.  I only have a few more items to put away tomorrow & then I'm ready.  Bring on winter.

I was so surprised to see these Pansies still blooming on the back deck.  They are a hardy plant, and we have not had a hard frost as of yet.




My Verbena is still hanging on. These flowers have been so pretty all summer.  I don't move these pots for winter,  so they can go as long as they can go.  
I'll pull out the dead stuff in the Spring.


Happy 🎃 Halloween.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails