Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Still frozen

Yes, the cold water lines to sinks and toilet in the master bathroom are still frozen.
I'm thankful that the shower hot and cold is running fine and am hopeful for a thaw by next weekend.
My plumber has been sick but plans to come over and see if he can thaw the line, in the meantime, it's a minor inconvenience compared to many others who are trying to work, milk cows, fight fires, and otherwise carry on during this cold snap.  
I don't mind winter, but I like snow better than this below zero stuff, that is for sure.

I started putting some rabbit food out as I happened to see a white tail racing across the yard.
Now I have a bunny watching window in my bedroom.


And all the while during this cold snap, I've been keeping the temperature in the house a couple of degrees warmer than normal, I don't need more frozen pipes for sure.
And even so, the cats covet their spot in the cat bed with electric heating pad,
a the spot in front of the fire.
What a life.


Sounds like our temperatures will be colder than average for the rest of the week.
I'm hoping for a thaw next weekend.
It's always something.
Never nothing.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails