Thursday, January 25, 2018

A moment of awe

Sometimes you see or hear something that just makes you take an extra breath and appreciate the moment.  A moment of awe is something to cherish.  
On Tuesday, I was driving to Luck in the afternoon and had the chance encounter with 2 white tails that were crossing the highway, well out of any danger zone to me.  The snow in the ditch was very deep and I watched one of the doe leap over a fence with such grace and lightness, it was awesome.

The day continued with an impressive show by the Luck Cardinals in a win over Unity in overtime.  The first time Luck has defeated the Unity team in the last 5 seasons.  It was so thrilling and frightening and exciting.  
After the game, the players mingle with the fans and family and take a few photos.

Jack wanted to have a photo with "his little buddy", youngest brother Jude.

 Gage asked Jude if he could have a photo 
and asked me to take the picture as they gave me the #1 sign.

Heather had asked her boys to let her take a photo and friend Levi was pulled into the set up.
Johansen boys Jens, Gage, Jude, & Jack with Levi Jensen.


When I saw this photo on my computer, it really made me take a moment 
to reflect on what great kids these are and how much I love them.

Live is Awe-some.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails