Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Girls basketball

Saturday I watched 3rd & 4th grade girls play basketball, today I watched 6th & 7th graders play and then I stuck around for the 8th grade game.  It was really interesting to see the difference in skill level in each game as the girls got older.
I enjoyed them all.  What I love about the younger girls is the pure joy on their faces as they run and dribble and shoot.  It seems like the older the girls, the less of that unabashed joy.  
Great niece Ruby is #21.
She's the youngest ball player in the family, for now.




Ruby is #4 out of 6 kids in her family.
She is the master of manipulation and can really turn on the charm.
I enjoy Ruby so much, she's very outgoing and quick to laugh.
I'm going to enjoy watching her grow up 
and it looks like I'll be on the bleachers watching her play ball.
I hope she keeps having fun and smiling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails