Friday, December 27, 2013

61


I've had a very nice birthday so far.  Lots of cards in the mail from friends and family,   Many greetings on Facebook.  One wonderful phone call from Camilla and a birthday song sang by many great nieces and great nephews.  Another surprise call from friends Rick and Mary, Rick played happy birthday on his saxophone.  Calls from family and friends have kept me busy most of the morning.  Here is a photo of all my cards and some gifts.  Also a photo of card from Laila, the message is Have a fun day, hang around in your underwear if you want to.  I loved it.

I'm lucky to have so many greetings from near and far.

Meeting Glenn and Kathy for fish fry tonight, looking forward to a tasty birthday supper.

Life is good.

Supper was excellent, turns out the VFW in Almena (Pop. 677) has a really good fish fry.  I am always on the hunt for really good fish, and I think this one is a winner.
I really enjoyed the evening with Glenn & Kathy and having time to visit with them and catch up a bit.

I really can't remember having such a nice birthday.
It was filled with so many nice connections with family and friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails