Friday, December 21, 2012

A little Christmas in Hayward

On Friday night before Christmas, Carol and Pete and I took a drive to Hayward.  We had heard that the main street buildings were well lit for the holiday and we thought it would be a fun outing.
We spent a little time shopping on main street and then the lights came on.  I'm not sure I've ever seen buildings covered with lights like this.  It was very festive.


These pictures with my cellphone are not the greatest, but you get the idea.
Pete had his new camera along and took this picture of Carol and I.
She has her Hollywood Glam look on, I did not, ha.
We ended our outing with dinner at The Original Famous Daves which is about 10 miles out of Hayward.
I loved it; the food and service was great and the place was a classic Up North spot.
I will go back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails