Monday, April 9, 2012

Tulips and Sewer Daffodils

My yellow tulips are starting to open.  
I hope the frost that is predicted for the next two nights doesn't hurt these tulips.
It was cold and windy here today, not a very nice day for opening day of Baseball.




The daffodils along the edge of my woods are in full bloom.

 These 'sewer daffodils' are new, I planted these bulbs last fall.
Behind the fence is area that I will not mow this year in an effort to return more of my yard to a natural habitat.

It is my great nephew Jack's 12th birthday today, 
Happy Birthday to Jack!

•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•
'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸
*'•.¸[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]•.¸*
'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸☆☆'•.¸'•.¸
••●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●•٠•˙˙•٠•●●

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails