Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bird Watching and Dirty Windows

This morning as I was in the living room having coffee, I was delighted to have visits to the feeder by several birds.  I decided to take their photographs from my seat in the living room, even though the windows are in need of washing.
Maybe the spots on the windows add 'interest' to the photos?

Mr House Finch
Mrs. House Finch
Mrs. Cardinal
Mrs. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Nuthatch
Mrs. Cardinal
On Tuesday, I stopped at the Stein Boatlanding on Rice Lake to see the Ospreys.
I was delighted to see one of the parents fly in as I waited below.


Even with my longest zoom lens, it is hard to get a picture that shows the real size of these birds.
Looks like nest building is in full swing, so eggs will be coming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails