Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whose shoes

I stayed overnight at Kyle's after the Superbowl on Sunday.
On Monday, I had to chuckle when I went to put on my shoes to leave.
Ruby's shoes and my shoes...seriously were my feet ever that small?
ê
Ruby's black shoes, Great Aunt Wanda's brown shoes

Stella had asked for a piece of paper so she could do some 'work'.
She worked very hard on her 'work'.
Very nice Stella.ê

Jens is 'talking' all the time now.  Maybe it is Danish, with his name, it should be.
He is a happy baby, which is good, #5 needs to be happy.

 He looks very serious in these pictures, but it was because he was telling me something.
Jens Henry Valdemar

TTTTT

When I left Rice Lake on Sunday to drive over to Luck, the sun was shining.
Many times I have made this drive of 48 miles to find the weather to be completely different at the other end.
This time, the closer I got to Luck the cloudier and more 'socked in' it got,
and everything was covered in frost.
When I got to Luck, I took a couple of photos
Hwy 48 look back East.
Frost pine needles
Near the lake, a perfect pine, with frosty needles.
 As I rounded the lake on the way to Kyle's, 
I spied Gus's fish house looking pretty lonely out on Big Butternut.


û:û:ûû:û:û
Looks like I might have a little part time job brewing.
I have been doing computer maintenance for the family all along,
now I am branching out to help them with the computers at their businesses.
I think I can work 1 or 2 days a month, but what I am not sure about is if that really fits into my schedule.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails