Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mid February Not News

It seems like there is not much happening right now, maybe it is the Mid February pause between winter and the big melt?    So, no newsworthy stories to write, so will just give a 'not really news' update.
H
I joined a photography club in Spooner, Wisconsin on Monday night.  What a friendly group and I think I will learn from the other members as well as get opportunities to field trip with some really good photographers.
P
I rearranged the furniture in the living room last week and am amazed that I can now fit in a second recliner and feel like there is more space.  I have always enjoyed being able to move the furniture around in my house and am glad that my current stuff accommodates the occasional change.  The cats don't care as long as I keep their big bed on the couch and the can perch on the back of the couch to survey their kingdom.
Y
Kyle and Heather send out Valentine's cards instead of Christmas greetings, so I want to include their card.

343434
I was at Kyle's and saw this drawing on the counter.
I asked who the artist was.
Gage said he drew this picture.
I asked if he did it free hand and he said yes, he was looking at a picture of a buck.
I thought it was blog ready.
Gage's drawing of Grandpa's Big Buck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails