Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodbye January

I feel like I should say something for the record about what a mild winter this has been so far.  Last winter was record amounts of snow and this year is record high temperatures.  I am not complaining.  So, now it is already February and Spring is within shouting distance, yay!
I am trying to do some computer clean up for Kyle at the Bella Salon, so I spent Monday in Luck.  I had lunch with Lois and Mary Jo, and we celebrated Lois's birthday.
I am continuing on piano lessons and some weeks feel like I am making good progress.  The teacher is a good cheerleader and I am enjoying playing.  I should practice more, but as long as I practice some each week, I count it as a good week.
The Bridge group I signed up with in Cameron is turning out to be a very nice group of women and I am learning much about Bridge that I either never knew or had forgotten.  Playing cards is fun and I am getting to know the others a little better each week.
The cats are fine, they seem to like their big cat bed and spend most of their time sleeping in it or in front of the fireplace.
I get a chuckle out of the Rice Lake Chronotype Police Log.  Whoever writes it, does such a good job of 'tongue in cheek' reporting of the calls to the police.
This one made me chuckle.
Small town life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails