Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving with my Waumandee Family

I had a great trip to Waumandee, good visit with the Rosenow clan, and a delicious turkey dinner.
It was nice to see Roche & Tom and LeAnna again.  We had time to chat and had lots of laughs.
Paul took this picture of 3 intelligent, successful women!
Wanda, LeAnna, Rochelle

Paul has been remodeling his house and the windows to the South provide quite a view.
Roche, John, Dale, Betty
Betty Rosenow is one of the nicest people I have ever met.  She is my 'other Mother'.  It was nice to spend a couple days in Waumandee so there was more time to visit.
Betty Rosenow
I asked the Rosenow's to let me take a few photos of the family before dinner.
I'm not good at these group shots, but this one turned out pretty well.
John, LeAnna, Betty, Rochelle, Paul, Tom, Dale

This is the barn on Paul's place.  It's a beauty.
Red barn / Red Sled
 The weather was a little iffy driving down to Waumandee, but dry roads on the way home.
The Red Sled did well.
It was a great trip.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails