Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving Day, I'll leave a short note,
To wish you all well and remind you to wear your coat.

The weather has changed here, some ice and some cold,
That should take care of the rest of the flowers and any mold.

I'm traveling to see Colorado friends in the SW hills of our state,
I hope I make it safely and that on the roads I don't skate.

I will be on the road in my Red Sled,
Traveling with my trusty air bed.

This poem makes very little sense I'd say,
Owell, it's the holiday.

O yeah, this is an ode to Thanksgiving and thankfulness and such,
I hope you all enjoy your holiday very much.

Thanks for continuing to stop here to look,
I'll be back soon with enough photos to fill a book.

Happy Turkey!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails