Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stuff that stuffs my camera

Sometimes I can't resist taking pictures of the winter birds and...other stuff.  The images are not award winning, but I enjoy taking the photos none the less.

This guy was a little far away, but it sure was pretty sitting in the maple tree in the snow.
Mr. Cardinal
In my photo class on Saturday, the instructor talked about taking photos with repeating patterns.  
This was the front deck this morning as the sun started to come out from behind the clouds.

There is something about a nuthatch.  They are fun to watch as they crack the nut.
White breasted nuthatch.
 I don't have too many squirrels, that is not a bad thing.
This guy had been up in the feeder but then saw me through the window so he scamped a little ways away.
He was keeping an eye on me to see if it was safe to go back to the food trough.
Grey Squirrel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails