Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Something different

I entered a little photo contest via the Kodak Gallery.  
The pictures won't actually be judged, so it is basically a drawing for the prizes.  But I thought it was a little fun to take the required pictures and thought I might as well share them here.
It's a little like a scavenger hunt to find these items to photograph each week.
I included the photo descriptions that I used on the contest page.

#1
Although I live in Wisconsin now, my heart still belongs to The Colorado Rockies, not a fair weather fan!

#2
The sunset can be overlooked beyond the trees unless you take time to watch for the end of the day.

#3
Sometimes cupcakes just have to be celebrated, in all colors.

#4
The star of the show for summer is our American Flag, long may it wave.

#5
A gift bag of goodies for a June birthday connects the family and the dots.
~I'm not sure if the rules require that the photos to be taken within the contest deadlines, but that's how I intend to play the game.~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails