Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An inch in an hour

We have had lots of rain lately, but tonight's rain was very nice.  
Straight down, hard rain, no wind and tonight I'll be able to sleep with the windows open again.
~~
I took a walk around the yard after the rain and here are a few photos.
My roses took a beating in the rain.

My pansies are loving the cool, rainy weather.

Impatien

The first lily of the season.

Lilies are not the prettiest, but they are easy to grow.

The geraniums have had enough rain, I think they will like the sun tomorrow.

I love the leaves of the bleeding heart plant.

Pansies after the ran.
~~
After taking these pictures and posting them here tonight, 
from just a moment I forgot that there is an oil slick covering the Gulf of Mexico and all the plants and animals there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails