Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whew!

This was a busy little week.  After spending Wednesday night in Spring Valley, I was here in Rice Lake on Thursday, but Friday afternoon I hopped in the car and headed to Luck.  I watched LHS girls and boys basketball Friday night, attended an 'afterglow' party at Kyle's after the game, stayed overnight and then watched 4th grade basketball on Saturday morning.
Jack brings the ball down the court.
Kyle coaches the 4th grade team.  Gage fills in occasionally when there are not enough players.

Gage dribbles the ball and calls the play.

Gage

Saturday afternoon I scooted over to Baldwin to do a little visiting with Dana & Erin and Jackson & Jake.  I babysat Saturday evening and then hung around on Sunday for breakfast and a yummy mid day fish fry before coming home.

Jake

Jackson

J boys

I hope this week turns out to be a little boring, I need the rest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails