Thursday, January 7, 2010

For my non-Facebook blog friends

I posted these 2 pictures on Facebook last night and it sparked a flurry of conversation.  It occurred to me that some of you who read my blog are not on FB (Mary Jo) and might also enjoy seeing these old pix.  Just 50 years ago I celebrated by 7th birthday with friends.

Jan Larsen, Debra Moslet Baker, Me, Debbie Andersen, Wendy Wolf, Doreen Paulson, Neil Henriksen

Debra Moslet Baker, Doreen Paulsen, Jan Larsen, Wendy Wolf Ward, Wanda (barely), Carol Henriksen, Neil Henriksen, Marlys Petersen

Comments from FB:  Wendy Wolf Ward just retired from teaching music up in Fairbanks, Alaska. No one seems to know where Doreen Paulsen is, although we think that she moved to Florida while we were in grade school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails