Friday, January 29, 2010

Service Completed

Andy arrived home from Iraq this month, and I got to see him on Wednesday night at a party that the neighborhood in Spring Valley pulled together.  It's great to have him back in Wisconsin, I haven't had much time here that he was here, I moved in September and he left in February. 

While Andy was in Iraq during the first deployment, several of us got National Guard bracelets to wear to remind us everyday that Andy was serving.  I wore mine everyday that he was gone during the first deployment and again, every day that he was in Iraq this time.  But now, I can retire the bracelet, hopefully for good.

I'd be happy to give it to anyone who has an Army National Guard soldier who is serving active duty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails