Friday, September 26, 2008

A visit with Aunt Jeanne & Uncle Nel

My real Mom's sister, Jeanne and her husband Nel, came for a visit this week. They live in Stanwood, WA (N of Seattle). They stayed with me in Rice Lake for 3 nights and we had great fun catching up. Auntie Jeanne helped me record some of Mom's family tree info, we went to Shell Lake to visit cousins from Mom's side, Richard & Dorothy Rydberg, then last night we drove over the Gus's cabin West of Luck and had dinner with the whole family. Laila and Scott arrived for a visit yesterday. Jeanne & Nel left this morning to continue on their trip and I'll be heading back to the cabin this afternoon to spend the night with Laila, Scott & Dad and Ev.

Glenn, Gus, Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Nel, Laila, Wanda @ Gus's Cabin


My biggest maple tree in the backyard is just starting to change colors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails