Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting settled




I had my first overnight guests on Wednesday night. Mom and Dad came over from the cabin. After a little happy hour, we had take out Pizza Hut pasta. On Thursday we scouted around town a little and had lunch @ The China Buffet. We found Moon Lake and Montanis Lake. Moon is full of weeds, but Montanis looks to be a nice sized lake. We also drove along the shore of Rice Lake. My couch is here, and all the appliances. I also got a new 40" LCD TV so now I am really settling in. Dining room set is due to deliver on Friday and then it is only the recliner missing. I'm sleeping really good and I guess I'm not scared here as I've gone to bed twice with the sliding glass door unlocked. DUH! Well, some things are not going to change just because I changed addresses.
I added a picture of the Produce Patch which is across the county road just West of my house. I took the picture from my driveway. Looks like they are ramping up for lots of fall fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice news page, I lke the flipflops in the living room, nice touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails