Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tub Surprises





Thankfully there are starting to be a few empty tubs.

I've found a few interesting things that got packed for me by friends, the empty Kleenex box was good. I'm starting to have a nice stack of empty totes, which gives me hope that I'll finish the unpack someday. My dining room set was delivered yesterday, so now I have nice seating. The leaves are starting to turn a bit, you can see some areas of color in many of the maple trees. The ones here in my yard are just starting to turn. Yesterday I spent most of the day assembling a gas grill...one of those estimated assembly time = 30 minutes deal. So, about 5 or 6 hours later, now I have a grill. This last picture is looking East on my deck, the tree behind me is a big maple tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is looking great! I can't wait to come see it in person :)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I put in the empty Kleenex box. You never know when you might need one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails