Monday, September 15, 2008

A little bit of Luck


Heather & Ruby Anna Johansen.

Grandma Lois holding a sleeping Anders Dakota Johansen

Owen had to get in on a picture too.

Moon over 48. Hwy 48 is the main route from Rice Lake to Luck. I took this picture as I was driving back to Rice Lake Monday evening.

Just back from a night at the cabin with Dad & Ev and then a visit with the new babies. Lora and Anders are in Luck while Kris is hunting and then visited Heather & Ruby as well. The trees are really starting to turn, I'll take some more pictures tomorrow. I saw about 3 deer in the ditch on my way home tonight, I'll have to be careful about twilight driving as the deer all seem to have places to go at that time of night.

1 comment:

Hamilton Family said...

Very precious! I can’t wait to see more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails