Saturday, February 13, 2021

Tufted Titmouse

 While listening to the closing arguments of ImpeachmentX2, I noticed a couple of Tufted Titmouse at the feeders.  Such pretty little birds and I'm so lucky to have them as repeat customers.  After listening to the closing arguments by the Impeachement Managers, I am also feeling lucky that we have some elected officials who are carrying the load of the impeachment procedure with their mastery of the constitution, their fluency and their sincerity.  It gives me hope.  I am wowed by each of the impeachment managers as they deliver their messages.  I hope that we can elect more like these and less like those who act with disrespect towards this process, who seem to diminish our constitution and who scoff at the charges against former president dt.

My little song birds are a wonderful delight on a day such as this, below zero outside and a sad and serious process taking place on the floor of the US Senate.







Take Care.

Be Safe.

🕊☮☮☮🕊

Tyv tror hver mand stjæler. -Danish

The thief thinks every man steals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails