Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Peanuts for everyone

 I liked the look of this feeder in the catalog, but now that I have it, I think I could go broke keeping stocked with peanuts in the shell.

The first to visit was a White Breasted Nuthatch and he spent quite a bit of time there pecking away.


It did not take long for the squirrels to move in and start draining the peanut supply.
It is fun to watch them figure out that the peanuts are inside a big spring, and that it just takes a little leverage to own one of those treats.

This is a photo I saw on the internet, taken from space, showing the Northern Lights above Canada.
It also shows that the Great Lakes only have 7% ice so far, but after this coming weekend, we expect that number to increase dramatically.
I just love this photo.


☮☮☮







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails