Monday, February 8, 2021

Don't Hate Me

 Laila and I have often used this phrase with each other after seeing this meme. Who knows why it strikes our funny bone.

And today, it even applies to the temperature outside, a brisk -6℉ on a sunny afternoon.


Well, the dishwasher guy could not get the dishwasher out to work on it, so he said I needed to get someone to work on the leg that he could not get to loosen so he could pull the machine out.  So, he left.

That makes 7 appointments, 5 times he has been here, and yet I am washing my own dishes.

I decided I've had it.  

So, I called and cancelled my home warranty deal with his company and then I called Sears and ordered a brand spanking new dishwasher including installation and removal of the old machine.  The salesman had the unit in the Rice Lake Store so it is just a matter of the installer to call me and set up the appointment.  
I might have been able to pursue longer with the warranty people, but suddenly I am just over the edge with it, so now it is done.  
I'll be happy to have a new stainless steel interior dishwasher anyway.
So that, is that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails