Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tournaments & ♥️

 Tonight was the beginning of Regional Tournament play for our high school girls.  

Spring Valley played at Augusta.  It was a close game. In the end 3 pointers by Augusta & Spring Valley turnovers made the difference.  Spring  Valley hung in there, I think the final spread was only 8 points.


The Luck girls hosted Clayton.  
Also a close game, especially at the end, but the Luck girls hung on for the win.  They go on to play Friday at Prairie Farm. 🤞

I watched both games, Luck on the big screen & Spring Valley on my tablet.   
It was exciting.  
Zero driving is nice.


♥️♥️♥️
I also had an appointment with my cardiologist today.  I have been having some feelings like atrial fibrillation and I've been taking a medication called flecainide to help my heart go back into normal rhythm. 
I was concerned about the frequency so went in to see the doctor. She decided to send me home with a 48-hour heart monitor which will collect data until Thursday at 10 a.m. . She also did an EKG and some lab work. In the end what I found out was that the Flecanaide can be prescribed at a lower dose daily if my heart wants to continue to go out of rhythm frequently.   So now we'll just wait and see what the heart monitor shows after wearing it for 48 hours. So far that's not too uncomfortable but it does mean no shower until Thursday. On Thursday I'm scheduled to have an echocardiogram. That's not my favorite procedure as it is long and tedious but it's another bit of information.
I feel fine tonight, we will see what tomorrow brings.
♥️♥️♥️

Peace✌ 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails