Friday, February 26, 2021

Rice Lake Animal Hospital

Had a quick visit to Rice Lake Animal Hospital with Hops this morning. 
I really liked the humans there.  
Hops was not quite as impressed as I was. 
We don't need a Vet very often, but Hops had an upset stomach for a couple of days so I thought we needed to see the doctor before the weekend. Thankfully, nothing serious, so after a shot of anti-nausea medication & a shot of vitamins for good measure and we are back home.
Hops is in hiding now, of course.
But she will get glad again, especially once her stomach is more settled.

🔅🔅
9:30 p.m.
I fired up a new Wyze cam, stuck it under the guest bed, and there she is.
I poured a little milk, her favorite, into her dish and said that under the bed.
So far, she's not interested in the milk.

Just as I was typing this, she crawled out from under the bed. 
Hops is on my lap purring right now.  I'm not sure we are out of the woods, things still don't seem normal to me. 
But,  let's see how tonight goes. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails