Monday, February 22, 2021

346 days of Safer at Home

501,000+ Americans have died as a result of Covid-19.  Many people are suffering from long term effects of having survived the virus. Unimaginable is the blanket of grief that covers our nation.  

Everyday I am grateful that I have avoided the virus and especially today as I am just home from getting my 2nd dose of the Covid19 vaccine.

I'm keenly aware of how lucky I am to live in a situation that has made self quarantine a minor inconvenience.  I'm also very thankful for getting the call to be vaccinated. 

I hope in the next few weeks that vaccine supplies will start to equal the demand. 

In the meantime,  I'll take a moment to remember those lives that were lost,  many needlessly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails