Thursday, November 5, 2020

Winterizing

 What a nice thing to have warm weather to finish winterizing. Today I scrubbed the picture window, this is the living room window and I watch the birds out this window. It is amazing how much crud gets on the window from the birds and bird seed.  But, I have a nice clean window to start the winter now.

❤❤❤

I also made a yummy Hello Fresh meal for dinner, and then, a big Packer win.  The only thing missing from this day is the naming of the winner of the Presidential Election. Maybe tomorrow.


I've been reading A Sand Country Almanac by Aldo Leopold.  I've had the book laying here for years.  It's a staple of Wisconsin Nature Lovers.

Today I ran across this section, and I just love what it says about planting a tree.  Maybe there is a message there about facing a very tense Presidential Campaign & Election & big delay in announcing the results.  Or 238 days of Safer at Home self quarantine.  Or maybe it just says that planting a tree is good.


Peace ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails