Sunday, November 8, 2020

President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris

 It was so fun to see the celebrations of joy burst out across the country last night.  It feels good to know that so many of us were holding our collective breath and now can exhale.

I don't drink much anymore due to my heart medication, 
but I popped open an Blue Moon as soon as I heard the news, it was almost noon.  Blue Moon has citrus flavoring, so it's okay to drink early in the day, right?


The acceptance speeches given by both Biden & Harris were very good and full of hope.
I celebrated with a Manhattan in Dad's favorite highball glass.  
Toasting to better days and leadership with empathy and kindness.



I saw this on Twitter last night and it pretty much sums up the last 4 years.

I'm looking forward to the Inauguration in January.
It will be a day filled with joy.

***

I think I look about 6 years old in this photo.
It turned up in some old photos.
During my perm years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails