Thursday, November 12, 2020

In the snow - 245 Days of Safer at Home

 Again, my favorite little songbird, the Tutfted Titmouse is hanging around with a few pals.  Today I saw 3 and maybe 4 near the feeders.
I was lucky to snap this quick photo with 2 Tufted Titmouse/Titmice in the frame.
Through the snow, through the window but the subject matter makes up for the poor photo quality, IMO.


I was  listening to a  Webinar today for Library Trustee Week, and this Red Bellied Woodpecker came and hung on the window trip and checked me out.



Then he found the suet and spent quite a bit of time chowing down.


The snow looks a bit like a snow globe today, very pretty.
I had my Webinar and then a Zoom with the WisDems in my county.
Busy, busy, all the while watching the birds come and go.
I even ordered some whole peanuts and a whole peanut feeder to add to my set up.
They are ready at Farm and Fleet so I'll go drive through so I can set up the peanut feeder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails