Friday, November 20, 2020

A little more

 I picked up these Christmas candles at a friend's sale about 4 years ago, she wanted $1 for the pair.  I have used them every Christmas since.  They are electric, but running the cords is always a bit of drama, so this year, I took the bulbs out and will add a string of battery powered lights on a time to each of the flame sections.  It should work nicely.  And no cords running everywhere.  

I zip tie them to the railing, high enough off the ground so that I can shovel under them.  I always liked these retro plastic lawn decorations.  I think we had one of these candles when I was a kid, so maybe it is a nostalgic idea. 

All of this will look better with a little snow to cover up the ground.


❄❄❄❅❅❅❆❆❆

Today marks 253 days of Safer at Home and I am isolating even more than I have for that period of time.  I have been making a run to Aldi occasionally and also Kwiktrip for dairy, but I'm going to use Marketplace curbside from now on.  The Covid risk is too high.

Cases overview
Wisconsin
Total cases
358K
+7,448
Recovered
-
Deaths
3,021
+82
United States
Total cases
11.8M
+187K
Recovered
-
Deaths
252K
+1,962
Worldwide
Total cases
55.6M
Recovered
35.8M
Deaths
1.34M


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails