Saturday, November 14, 2020

More birds

 Inversion is the thing.  
White Breasted Nuthatch are almost always upside down when they are grabbing a seed.


I hope I never tire of spotting the Tufted Titmouse at the feeders.  His little cone head feathers and blush of gold under the wings makes for a darling little bird.



I submit my observations to eBird.org, this is the habitat map for Tufted Titmouse.




The Pileated Woodpecker still hangs off the hanging suet cages even though I have strapped 2 suet cages to the trunk of a tree, exactly for her convenience.
Maybe old habits die hard for birds too.



Cases overview as of yesterday, it is not getting better.
Barron County
Total cases
2,227
+56
Recovered
-
Deaths
29
+1
Wisconsin
Total cases
318K
+8,418
Recovered
-
Deaths
2,694
+68
United States
Total cases
10.9M
+181K
Recovered
-
Deaths
245K
+1,389
Worldwide
Total cases
53.7M
+628K
Recovered
34.6M
Deaths
1.31M
+9,353

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails