Thursday, November 19, 2020

Decorating Time

It was a warm November day, the temperatures were in the high forties and we had quite a bit of sunshine. I took advantage of the day and worked on getting my big garage wreath ready to hang. 

I picked up this big wreath on clearance at the end of the season last January. I had to add lights and the bow and I did put a few shiny balls on the wreath too although they don't show very much. 

Of course when it was time to plug it in I realized that most of my long extension cords were in terrible shape and probably not safe to use. So I got rid of those, hopped on the Farm & Fleet website and ordered a new one, drove through the drive-thru to pick it up and Wallah we have lights.


It's quite visible from SS and will be even prettier once there's snow on the ground and there's a little reflection from the lights. I dug around and found a timer so we're all set. I guess it's a little early to have it turned on but what the heck, covid-19.



My little Christmas cactus that I paid a $1.99 for on clearance last January is also doing well, pretty little blooms as it sits on the kitchen window sill.



Couple of days ago I got unexpected package arrived from my friend Karen out in Washington State. She had whipped up a little lucky charm Green Bay Packer pin for me. I always like to get crafty things made by friends and I will enjoy wearing this whenever my beloved Packers play.



PEACE ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails