Monday, May 29, 2023

Uninvited Guest

 I did not put out the hummingbird feeder today as I needed to make sugar water.  I also left the oriole feeder inside as I have not seen a single one and plan to put that feeder away.  I did refill the birdbath, but I didn't put the usual line of seeds on the plank today.  And all of that turned out to be good planning.

About 6:15pm on Saturday evening, an uninvited guest made an appearance on the front deck.


I started to open the window to move him along but that really scared him.  As much as I wanted him to leave, I hate seeing any wild animal in panic mode.  So, I just left him alone.  He found a way to jump off the East side of the deck and then I saw him cross the backyard and head into the woods.



I'll have to be careful to leave the garage door down and not leave anything outside that might interest this young bear.  I don't want him to hang around.

My apologies to the birds, feeding is over.

I'll only keep the bird bath full.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails