Monday, May 1, 2023

Spring Quilt Camp

The weather was rainy and cold all week, so I did not pack up the car until Friday morning.   I was not very organized for camp this year, so I packed along a few too many projects. But I guess I was optimistic about my productivity.

The weather was decent, even some sunshine, as I packed up.


Mary & Sharon were set up when I got there. Only 20 at camp so it was not crowded.  We each had a full table for sewing.


I started with a small kit I had picked up at Quilting Up North.
Its a collapsible trash can for sewing.  It was real fun to make and very useful too.


The instructions were humorous, many warnings about not cutting the tape on the spring before it was safe to do so.

It does not look like much in its flat condition.


Its rather cute when extended.


Sharon had brought a stash of 'cat' fabric to give me and I used some of it for this project.

My choice for the next project turned out to take up much of my weekend.
More about that later.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails