Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Trailcam at the Sandcastle

It has been a learning curve getting the hang of the trail cam with cellphone connection.
Setting the sensitivity, placing the camera in the best location and learning the other settings has taken some time.
Now to get the animals to pose a bit better.
Two butts.

The shadow of a black bear

Side eye from a nice sized buck.

Bluejays, but I get a few squirrels in this spot as well.

Traffic on Sand Road.
 I see lights like this around similar times fairly often, but I have turned down the sensitivity to cut down on photos of traffic on the road.


My next trip up there, I will add a steel case and move the camera slightly to aim away from the road.  It is fun to see the photos of wildlife.  I think it might be real interesting in the winter months too.


The view is changing out my living room window. 
Sunday morning was misty and showing a good start on fall color.

 I love these cooler temps. I did turn on the furnace, 
but the gas fireplace keeps the chill off in the house. 
So far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails