Friday, June 10, 2022

Where was he going

 I played cards Thursday. It was fun. A few hours focused on playing a good game of Bridge and hearing the latest about grandkids, doctor visits and gardens.

Driving home I was passed by a hell's angel's looking motorcyclist, dressed in leathers with large emblem on the back, with a camo long gun strapped across his back.  He was speeding & weaving in and out of traffic, taking many risks. He was headed North towards Rice Lake. I wondered if his destination was some AquaFest event, or?

In any case, why did he need that gun strapped on his back?

What a country. 

Sometimes I'm glad I'm as old as I am, 
I only have limited years to live in a land with these guys as my neighbors.

It is very worrisome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails