Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Stella Lily

 The first of the day lilies to bloom is always the Stella Lily in the back yard. 

 A pretty little flute.

Always a sign of the dog days of summer ☀️. 



Today I hung a quilt rack in the guest room,  finally.  I think I bought this before covid, but until today,  I wasn't sure where it should hang. 
 I had a    !๐Ÿ’ก!     during the night. 

In the process of getting out my tools, I was hunting for a drill bit. I was about to unzip the case for my pistol grip hand-drill. The case has a gray wedge of fabric on it,  for 20 years I thought it was only decoration. 


 Today I looked closer and saw it had a velcro closure.
Ta-da. 
It holds the screwdriver & drill bits.
Unreal. 
I'll post my quilt rack tomorrow,  I need to do some work on what I intend to display.

๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
I am glued to the hearings regarding the 1/6 attack on our democracy.  
Money & power are deadly combinations. 
Hillary was right about everything. 
I'm hopeful that ⚖️ will be served out in big doses.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails