Sunday, February 6, 2022

Road trip

 I have been sticking close to home with only a few exceptions.  Today I drove over to Luck to visit with my friend Bruce. He needed a little help with his cell phone.  It was nice to have a chat with him.  Our friend Deb stopped in too, I had not seen her since before covid.

I drove past the construction of the ice palace.


The palace will be ready for next weekend's Luck Winter Carnival.

I also stopped at SIL Lois's house to drop off a small birthday gift.  It worked out great for me as neice Angie was there with her son Owen.  We had a nice chat and I got to see a more grown up 'Mocha' kitty. 



She's beautiful but quick to claw and bite!  

Hopefully she will grow out of some of those bad habits.


It was nice to see everyone,  & I was home safely in time to watch The Olympics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails