Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Pretty kitty

Right after Betty White passed on, I started seeing ads for tee-shirts commemorating her love of animals.  I fell for the marketing & ordered a shirt. Offered as an add-on 'deal' was a fine tooth brush for cats,  I suckered in on that as well. 
When my package arrived I was disappointed to find that the sizing on the shirt is WAY off on the small side. Boo.  But the design is cute.  
I'm noodling on what I can do with the shirt.
I love this, not only because of Betty White,
but also because it fits for my 'other mother' Betty R.

The rest of the purchase turned out to be a big hit. 
Much to my surprise!





Barley loves the brush, especially around her face & neck.


She really gets into it. 
I think she likes getting pretty.

You just never know,
with cats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails